Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Great soundboard

Nice graphics and sound throughout the board. And there was a great range of sound clips.

Echogenesis Echogenesis

Awesome Graphics!

The graphics were awesome here, not just the environments, but the menu too. But there isn't a large amount of interactivity overall.

Pixel Monsters Pixel Monsters

Nice game

Although it's system was pretty simple, it was still fun to play. Good job!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Too Easy

Overall it wasn't too bad. But the music/sound was very, very repetitive, and there a lot of time wasted between battles and scenes that should maybe have been made skippable.

Radarix Radarix

Seems familiar, yet completly new

Great game, the graphics were nice and clear, and so was the sound. It also had the right difficulty to make it fun.

Even though that it's a unique game, I would have to say it kinda reminds me of one of those lock challenges out of the Ratchet & Clank games.

GameSQUID responds:

You're right, I did get a bit of inspiration from the lock puzzles in the first Ratchet&Clank game (which I loved I by the way). However, I think the gameplay is totally different :)

Cupid's Adventure Cupid's Adventure

Nearly Imp-ossible

First, sorry about the pun and secondly, that was actually a lot harder than I though it would be. And once those imps start turning up in larger groups it gets to be nearly impossible to continue.

360 Supreme Catcher 360 Supreme Catcher

Great Game!

This is a great game, but you should have put an epilepsy warning at the start, those rings that explode from the balls get really bad at high speeds.

Chaoswarrior

Daisy duke dressup(demo) Daisy duke dressup(demo)

Not bad

Not bad, but when you make the complete one definetaly upgrade the graphics, maybe add some more stuff, backgrounds, etc.

Orbit Orbit

Level 9 is EVIL!

Great game, but the graphics could have been better. The music seemed familiar, I just can't place where from.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Darn Aliens!

Why is it that the Earth or some planet is always getting invaded? Who cares, these sort of games are good fun!

A good range of weapons and upgrades, and a huge onslaught of aliens to destroy and the apparent "Full Version" looks like good fun too but harrassing players may be a good way to advertise, it is rather annoying. But you're still gettin' a 5!